The Capital Office Berlin of Deutsche Bauchemie launched its work in summer 2019. It is located right next to the parliament building Reichstag and keeps in permanent contact with the federal government, ministries and political institutions.
The focus is on advocacy in constituencies, with the aim to give a face to Deutsche Bauchemie at the local level. Strong dialogue brings greater awareness on both sides and ensures a good information flow, mutual understanding as well as more transparency of alternative arguments and other viewpoints.
General range of tasks of the Capital Office Berlin:
- Permanent monitoring of relevant political developments and legislative procedures,
- active information for Bundestag members regarding the possibility of visits to companies and discussions in their constituencies,
- promoting constituency work among the membership,
- selecting relevant political decision-makers, major topics of interest, and suitable member companies in the constituencies, as well as
- networking with stakeholders of Deutsche Bauchemie in the capital.
Berlin Office / Constituency Work
Phone.: +49 30 200599-14
Deutsche Bauchemie e.V.
German Industry Association for Construction Chemicals
Neustädtische Kirchstraße 8